Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hi! Let's get connected...

This is me | Hi! I'm Sarah and I'd love to connect with you.

Do you have a Twitter?  Or an Instagram?  Or maybe this thing called Facebook?

If you do, I'd love to connect with you.  Fair warning, I am absolutely 100% new to Twitter.  I have no idea how to use it, let alone what is cool on it.  So please be patient with me if I can't re-tweet or whatever it is this Twitter world is all about.

I do have an About Me page!  Have you seen it?  If not, check it out and here is even more about me:





  • I spend a lot of time in my home or my car [see photo above].  My husband travels a lot and many times my daughter and I can go along!
  • I absolutely love animals.  I have one cat and would love to have a dog, but my daughter is allergic to them.  Our recent pet addition has been 3 hermit crabs.
  • I hate to take risks.  I prefer safe... this blog is a huge risk for me.
  • I have a lazy eye [clearly visible in this photo].  When I was little and tired, you could barely see my pupil.
  • I wouldn't call myself a hoarder, but I hate throwing things away.  I hope that I can take the things I have already and make them into something wonderful and useful.


If you stumble upon this post, please let me know! Leave a comment, send me a tweet or instagram me. I will surely do the same back for you!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah!

    I came across your page off of Fairest Favorites/Nikki, and saw you are just getting into the blogging world and thought I would come and welcome you! I am fairly new as well, only been blogging for going on two years, but definitely do not blog as much as many other bloggers do. I seldom do 4-5 posts a month, if that.

    How do you like it so far? It seems you have most of it down. Your blog is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your about me page, and all of your other posts so far. Looking forward to future posts of yours!

    Check my page out and get to know other beauty bloggers. We are all a big community here!

    Rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete